Licensed Therapists needed (LCSW/LCPC/LMFT/PsyD/PhD)
NorthStar Counseling Group is an established and growing group psychotherapy practice. Our convenient office location in Mundelein, IL allows us to serve clients from all over Lake County. Our mission is to provide the clients we serve with quality therapy services based in intelligent and thoughtful practice. We pride ourselves on our high standards when it comes to treatment modalities and collaboration. Our furnished offices are designed to offer a safe and nurturing environment to both our staff and our clients.
The ability to provides therapeutic services to clients a minimum of two evenings OR one evening and one weekend day are preferred.
- Direct patient care: assessments, diagnosis, treatment and management.
- Create and maintain assessments, treatment plans and case notes.
- Use of electronic records program to record all intakes and case notes within 24 hours of services provided to clients.
- Networking and collaborating with other professionals in the community.
- We provide an opportunity for our therapists to show up and do their work without the hassles that come along with building and sustaining a solo practice. We require minimal administrative responsibilities. This allows therapists to focus on the work of psychotherapy.
- NSCG will assist therapists with onboarding with insurance companies, if necessary, to offer them access to more clients.
- Flexible schedule
- Licensed in State of Illinois as an LCSW, LCPC, PsyD and Phd
- Experience providing psychotherapy services.
- Strong boundaries to maintain confidentiality and a professionally appropriate manner in and out of sessions.
- Sensitivity, empathy and self awareness. An open minded non judgmental attitude and respect for others.
- A belief in the client’s ability to change.
- Ability to develop a positive rapport and collaborative style with clients.
- Positive attitude and ability to get along in a supportive work environment.
- Psychotherapy services in agency, hospital, school or outpatient setting (2 years preferred).
- Experience working with children, adults, adolescents, couples and families.