To those of you who may prefer to continue with Telehealth, we will continue to offer that to you as long as your insurance provider will cover the service. As we plan for returning to the office on May 3rd, we want to share some updated policies with you.
If you choose in person therapy sessions please note:
- At your first appointment at the office we will have all clients review and sign additional paperwork related to attending sessions in the office at NorthStar Counseling Group. If your child is attending therapy please join them at the beginning of the first session to complete the paperwork.
- Upon arrival please wait in your car.
- Please enter the waiting area no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- We will take your temperature using a touchless thermometer prior to each visit.
- While in the common areas of the building masks must remain on. We ask that you be courteous to others and mindful of social distancing.
- During sessions masks or face shields will be required.
- When possible windows will be opened to allow fresh air into offices.
- Each office will be equipped with an air purifier.
- While in the building the bathroom will be available to you.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to you.* NSCG will have disposable masks available but would appreciate it if you can bring your own mask.
We really appreciate your support and patience as we navigate these unprecedented times.
We miss you and look forward to safely seeing you in person.
Jori Riske and Robin Miller